Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Are you in need of respiratory protection but can’t afford it? The good news is that you can request a free N95 mask from Project N95! Part of their non-profit mission is to provide equitable access to respiratory protection by providing high-filtration masks to those in need every month. Their inventory changes often and might include N95 or KN95 masks, and even children’s masks so grab this generous offer while you can!
Update: “We have set aside a weekly allocation of masks to ensure ongoing access to this critical resource. Project N95 has reached its weekly allocation and will resume taking requests once we have additional capacity. Please check this page regularly to see if we are taking requests.”
How to request your free mask:
- Visit the Project N95’s website by clicking Get This Offer (External Website).
- Find and fill up their mask donation request form.
- Enter your contact and shipping information accurately.
- Finally, hit that Submit button and patiently wait to get your hands on these life-saving masks!
* US only. One request per individual or family per month. Unable to guarantee filling each request due to inventory constraints. Additional terms & conditions may apply. Offer may change at any time.