Score a free lunch box and $10 Saver Card at Whole Foods Market this Saturday, August 24th. The vibrant limited-edition lunch boxes are exclusively designed by artist Will Byrant and will come with the free saver card too. Make sure you get there early because this offer is only available to the first 200 shoppers in line!
These are the select stores where you can receive your lunch box & card:
- Los Angeles: Whole Foods Market Downtown L.A.
- Seattle: Whole Foods Market Kirkland.
- Austin: Whole Foods Market Domain.
- Miami: Whole Foods Market Davie.
- Philadelphia: Whole Foods Market Philly Center City.
- Boston: Whole Foods Market South End.
- New York City: Whole Foods Market Tribeca.
- Atlanta: Whole Foods Market Midtown Atlanta.
How to get your freebies:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Stop by your closest participating location on Saturday, August 24th.
- Get there early!
- You will score your free lunch box and saver card if you are one of the first 200 customers in line at the participating store from 8am.
* US only, at participating stores. Ages 12 and older. No purchase necessary. Valid 8/24/19 from 8am for the first 200 customers in line at each participating store. Limit of 1 per customer. Saver Card valid through 9/1/19.