The Epilepsy Foundation started the Kids Crew because they know that children are generous, loving, and capable of great things. The Foundation strives to create epilepsy awareness and get everyone involved in awesome projects like Lemonade for Livy, the Purple Pumpkin Project, and local walks. All kids 14 and under are welcome to join the crew – for free! You receive a certificate, a Kids Crew pin, Lanyard and membership card, Quarterly newsletters and lots of fun activities with new friends.
How to sign up free:
- Parents/legal guardians visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Enter the child’s name, date of birth and gender.
- Provide mailing address.
- Enter parent/legal guardian name, number and email.
- Specify how the child is affected by epilepsy (the child may have epilepsy or a relative or friend with epilepsy.)
- Specify if you are in contact with a local Epilepsy Foundation and say which if applicable.
- Share your child’s inspiring story if you would like.
- Agree to the terms then hit “Submit.” Welcome to the Crew!
* For children 14 years of age and younger.