Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Men serving in the military can get a free sample of Gillette SkinGuard: their very first razor made specially for men with sensitive skin, and who often suffer razor bumps and burns. The blade’s unique design guards skin while shaving, leaving you with a smooth finish.
How to get your free razor:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Request A Sample.”
- Specify which branch of the military you serve.
- Enter your name, email, date of birth and mailing address.
- Hit “Submit” to get your free razor.
* US only. Limited time offer while supplies last. Limit of 1 request per person. For military personnel only.