Celebrate your kids’ studious achievements with a free fondue dinner at Melting Pot! Just bring in their report card to receive this reward treat for getting Straight A’s.
Grades K – 8: receive a three-course dinner with a choice of cheese fondue, an entrée (teriyaki-marinated sirloin, chicken breast, white shrimp and gourmet ravioli) and a choice of chocolate fondue.
Grades 9 – 12: get a four-course dinner including a choice of cheese fondue, salad course, entrée (filet mignon, teriyaki-marinated sirloin, chicken breast, and pacific white shrimp) and a choice of chocolate fondue!
How to get this free meal:
- Find your local Melting Pot by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Bring your achiever and their report card.
- Present the report card to redeem the free meal.
- Remember, two additional people (apart from the student) must each order paid for four-course dinners.
* US only. Report card must be presented. Student must be accompanied by two other fonduers ordering four-course dinners. No sharing. Valid Sunday through Thursday.