Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
You never know when an emergency will arise so it pays to be prepared. Here is a list of national and mostly regional medical or emergency kits you can request. I tried my best to categorize them by state / nationwide but some may ship across state restrictions and some may not. Check them all out if you really want one and you may get lucky (and hopefully you won’t need to use one!).
10/2/17: Most of these are expired now.
How to request each free kit (Nationwide):
- Aria Health Kit You can request it here, seems to be nation wide.
- 95 Kits From 4Imprint You can request a free sample of any of them here, just click on any of the kits to view more, then hit “Request A Free Sample”. Beyond offering free samples, 4Imprint is an excellent company for any custom branded product needs too.
- Aerospace Accessory Medical Kit You can order it here. I didn’t get it in the mail yet, not sure about this one but it seems nation wide.
- SSM First Aid Kit You can request it here, just click “HERE” to see the form. Seems to have no state restrictions but it might.
- Carson First Aid Kit You can request it here (and get entered to win an iPad). Might be oly in local area.
How to request each free kit (Select Areas):
- Bethesda Emergency Medical Information Kit You can request it here. I like this one, you never know when this crucial information maybe needed. This is for Missouri and Illinois only.
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center You can request it here. Florida only.
- UF Health You can request it here. Florida only.
- Texas Health First Aid Kit You can request it here, and you guessed it, it’s Texas only.
- GWUH First Aid Kit This is for DC area only. You can request it here.
- Medstar Health First Aid Kit This has expired.
- Saint Alphonsus First Aid Kit Idaho or Oregon only. You can request it here.
- Carolinas HealthCare First Aid Kit NC or SC only. You can request it here.
- Emerson First Aid Kit MA only. You can get it here.
- Springhill Medical Center First Aid Kit AL only. Get it here.
- Princeton BMC Kit You can request it here. AL only.
* While supplies last. Terms vary by offer, see company website for details.