Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
April is Esophageal Cancer Awareness Month. The Esophageal Cancer Action Network is giving out free posters and wristbands to raise awareness about esophageal cancer and support all those affected by it. The awesome packs include 5 posters of 8.5″ x 14″, 25 brochures, and 10 wristbands. You can order up to 3 kits too! Better yet, you can choose between English or Spanish kits.
How to get your free kits:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Select the language you would like your kits to be and how many kits you would like, then hit “Place My order.”
- Enter your name and email and provide your shipping address.
- Specify where you intend on sharing the materials and how many people you hope to reach.
- Please also share why esophageal cancer awareness matters to you.
- You free kits will be delivered to you.
* US only.