Please consider donating blood if you are in good health. You can donate blood at Red Cross and receive a free COVID-19 antibody test at the same time.
These tests can show if you have had a past infection of the virus that causes COVID-19, especially during a time when you may have had symptoms of COVID-19 but were unable to test. The medical community still has a lot to learn about COVID-19, and testing positive for the antibody does not mean that you are immune. However, it does mean that donors with COVID-19 antibodies may be considered for convalescent plasma donation to help those whose lives are threatened by the virus.
How to donate:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your zip and hit “Make An Appointment”.
- Choose the location, date and time you would like to donate.
- Select the type of donation you will make (blood or platelets).
- You will be prompted to create an account to confirm your appointment.
- Donate and receive your free antibody test.
* US only. Limited time offer.