Help test the safety and efficiency of new drugs, treatments, medical devices and more by participating in clinical trials from ClinicalTrials.gov, CentreWatch and CISCRP. These types of trials vary in which kinds of participants they are looking for and how much they pay. Usually, anyone between the ages of 18-60 years without serious health complications can apply. Some trials are really non-invasive and quick, others might have you take a course of medications for several weeks…it all depends. Of course, the more that’s required of you the more you get paid. Some of the trials open right now pay as much as $850!
Always consult with your healthcare professional before participating in these trials.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Do a quick search to browse the trials.
- Select the trials you would like to participate in.
- Check that you meet the basic requirements.
- Apply by providing your personal details and medical background.
- You will be contacted if you are successful. You may have to go for a physical pre-screening too before getting on board. Best of luck!
* US only. Ages 18 and older.