Bubba the Bear is a beautiful book (and toy) that follows the healing story of a little bear who is burnt in a campfire accident and receives skin grafts. Bubba was made to encourage little ones with burn injuries and who are going through skin grafts. The Bubba the Bear plush toy can even have his bandages changed to match a child’s unique bandages. Request a free Bubba the Bear Program and Kit reading and coloring book (English or Spanish), eight crayons, and a drawstring backpack in the shape of Bubba the Bear.
How to order your kit:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Enter your name and contact information.
- Add the name of your medical facility.
- Provide your shipping address.
- Enter the number of kits you would like (8 per box).
- Select if you are interested in the Bubba the Bear Program and Community Tissue Services Skin Grafts.
- Hit “Submit” to receive this beautiful kit free.
* US only. Available to all Community Tissue Services Burn Center Customers.