Beautify your garden and prevent the spread of noxious weeds with a free packet of Bee-U-Tify seeds from Washington State Noxious Weed Control Board. The packet contains a mix of primarily native species, both biennial and perennial.
The board is running low on packets, but you can still request your free packet and it will be sent to you at the soonest convenience.
How to get your free seed packet:
- Click “Get This Offer (External Website)” to go to the survey.
- Specify your location.
- Add your address for shipping.
- Select how you heard about the program.
- Hit “Done” and your free seeds will be sent!
- You can also go here for more information on the seeds and tips for planting them.
* US only. Shipping may take 4-6 weeks. Note that some seeds are toxic to livestock and should be planted where they cannot access the seeds. Might be limited to Washington area.