If you are currently a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior then you can apply to a 60-minute online research study about the method and tools you use to study. The interviews will take place between Wednesday, September 18th and Friday, September 20th. You will receive a $75 Visa eCard after the study is completed to thank you for your time.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name and contact information, including your .edu email if applicable.
- Add additional details including your age, gender, education status, your current year at school, graduation date or expected graduation date, your major, where you attend college and more.
- Note if you have ever used Chegg and how, specify which other types of college tools you have made use of online and related information.
- You will be contacted if you are selected. Good luck!
* US only.