Cell Phones For Soldiers is handing out free 60-minute calling cards for troops serving overseas through their Minutes That Matter program. Request free talk time for military service members so that they may keep in contact with their families during their deployment. Fill in the form here to help America’s bravest men and women stay in touch with their loved ones back home.
Please limit your request to two physical or digital calling cards or one SPAWAR pin, per requesting individual per month.
How to get free card:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Define the number of physical or digital calling cards or one SPAWAR pin. Then select the type of the cards you would like to request.
- Enter the recipient’s contact and shipping information. Finally, provide them with your contact information.
- Hit “Complete” and wait for your request to be processed!
* Please limit your request to two physical or digital calling cards or one SPAWAR pin, per requesting individual per month. Adjust quantity for large groups or units. Large requests must include details about the recipients and how the cards will be distributed in the comments section. Digital cards and SPAWAR pins require a valid U.S. military email address for delivery.