There are lots of good reasons to join Privacy.com. The site allows you to create your own secure merchant-tied and one-time use debit burner cards so that you always remain safe from hackers. All you need to do is link your bank account to the secure service to create a virtual debit card for all your online purchases. Privacy.com also offers this service for free and throws in a free $5 debit card to use anywhere online when you sign up. You can also get cashback and in general it is a great way to sign up for reoccuring monthly services that you may forget about.
How to sign up and get your free $5 debit card:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- You will see a redirect message. Hit “Try Privacy, it’s FREE” and it will have the $5 offer mentioned at the top of the page
- Enter your email, choose a secure password and follow the account creation steps.
- Check your email and click the link to confirm your email address. In some cases you’ll need to verify your identity with a drivers license but most shouldn’t. You have to connect a funding source and verify transaction amounts after as well. Then after you are all verified you will receive $5 free debit card credit shortly after!
- Link your account to start generating your free burner cards. You can set all sorts of limits on the cards once you generate them like $1/per month or something along those lines. Enjoy!
* US only. You must use the link provided exactly as a referral link to qualify for your free $5 debit card.