Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
User Research International is looking for people who often do work related videography to apply to their new study which will take place either September 11th or September 18th. The study will be conducted as a 60 minute remote interview via Web Connection Link. Successful participants will receive $200!
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Note if you have filled out a survey with User Research before so that you can skip the general information section or proceed to provide your name, contact information, gender and age. Later you will also be asked for your state and city.
- Provide your company’s name, your job title and position.
- You will be asked to describe various aspects of your job.
- You will be contacted if you are selected. Good luck!
* US only.