Men and women nationwide, ages 18-65, can apply to Recruit & Field’s online study regarding news sources. If you often keep up with the news, be it reading printed news, streaming news channels or other avenues, then you would be a great fit for this study. It will run for 5 days online, from September 10th to 14th, and require around 30 minutes of your time each day. Compensation is $150.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)” and hit “Next”.
- Enter your name, contact information, location, gender and age.
- Add other basic personal details such as your marital and employment statuses, income bracket, and ethnicity.
- Answer questions related to your habits and preferences regarding news sources including how regularly you read or watch news from specific outlets, if you make financial contributions to news sources and similar questions.
- You will be contacted if you are selected. Good luck!
* US only.