Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Every mom only wants the best for her baby’s health, but every mom also knows that each child is unique. Most infant formulas contain cow’s milk which can be detrimental to a child who is allergic. Nutrimagen has a special formula suitable for infants with lactose allergies, and which supports digestive health all while nourishing your baby. Sign up now and receive up to $130 in exclusive savings and samples, as well as tips for cow’s milk allergy management.
How to sign up:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact information and address.
- Provide your baby’s date of birth and your feeding plan of choice.
- Also specify if you expect to receive infant formula from the government-sponsored Women, Infants, and Children Program.
- Hit “Join Now” to receive exclusive savings and deals.
* US only.