There are many sites promising money for doing “stuff” like surveys out there. And I personally have a hard time endorsing these “make money” sites as a lot of them are straight up scams. Or they are possible to get money from, however it feels like when a store offers a full-refund policy, but the policy is only good for 10 minutes. UserTesting is among one of the few make money that is not going to do any of that. They pay, they pay fast and you can make a couple bucks for just making a 10 or 20-minute video testing a website or app out. That’s it. Just register, fill out your profile and start testing. That being said, the supplies of companies offering tests are limited, you can’t expect to make $10 every day for example. You could expect maybe $10 per month or $20 per month. You can earn even more if you keep doing tests regularly and more importantly, if you keep a high account rating. Whenever you do a test the company rates you, so if you have a bad rating (usually if you don’t follow the instructions you’ll get a bad rating), you won’t be eligible for future tests. But if you pay attention to the instructions, follow them and do a great job, UserTesting could be a great side income you can rely on.
How to sign up for UserTesting.com:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Enter email and hit “Sign Me Up”, then head to your email inbox.
- After your click the “Click here to confirm your email address and start your sample test.” link in the email, you’ll be prompted to install the Screen Recorder software.
- After you install it for Windows or Mac, make sure you have a microphone as well and plug it in.
- Finally, hit “Launch Recorder” and make your 5 minutes sample video, it will only record your screen and your voice. Once your video is approved, you’ll be eligible for paid tests and start earning for testing!
* Windows or Mac software required. Microphone required. Terms vary by test and by country, see UserTesting.com for details.