Looking for quality reviews of home service professionals or exclusive discounts from them? Allstate wants to give you a year long Angie’s List Magazine subscription. I’m guessing they’ll ask you to change your insurance too but hey, it’s a free Angie’s list membership if you need any housework done and want to do some quality due diligence on contractors.
How to get free membership:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Enter your name, zip code and email
- The next page you’ll get an activation code unique to you
- Then you hit “Activate” and it takes you to Angie’s list to use your unique code
- From here you enter your zip code and code, then you’ll make an account and this part requires a credit card. Your card won’t be charged until a year later but you may forget so be sure to add a calendar reminder or cancel once you are done as a fair warning.
* US only. “All free memberships require payment info in order to verify your account and to provide uninterrupted auto-renewal service. Your card will not be charged until your free year expires.”