Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Stop by Walgreens to take advantage of a new offer for free Colgate toothpaste. Simply stack up 4,000 Balance Rewards Points with a Walgreens coupon OR a printable manufacturer’s coupon to get 2 tubes of toothpaste free. You can even pay with points and still receive points with this offer. Best of all, you can redeem the printable manufacturer’s coupon up to four times, and receive your Balance Rewards every time you buy your toothpastes!
How to get your free toothpaste
- Print one coupon for $4.00/2 Colgate TotalSF Advanced, Optic White Advanced, Enamel Health, Essentials or Sensitive Toothpastes 3 oz. or larger by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- OR Load one coupon for $4.00/2 – Colgate TotalSF Advanced, Optic White Advanced, Enamel Health, Essentials or Sensitive Toothpastes 3 oz. or larger to your Rewards card.
- Buy 2 Colgate Optic White or Total Advanced Toothpastes, 3.5 or 5.1 oz. on sale for $4.00 each when you buy 2.
- Pay $8.00 and redeem a coupon at the checkout to pay only $4.00.
- Receive 4,000 Balance Rewards Points worth $4.00 for buying 2.
- Two free toothpastes! And remember, this offer can be redeemed up to four times by September 7th.
* US only. Ends 9/7/19.