Made a mistake buying that chocolate roll on butter stick? It costs $30 to return it, what a scam?! Well, luckily PayPal has a service this year that will refund up to $30 of your shipping costs per returned item. And they’ll do it 12 times for the year 2017. This is only for qualified accounts but it’ll work for new and exissting accounts so see if you can enable it.
How to get free return refunds:
- “Click here to activate” to login or “Sign Up for Free” to sign in and active it.
- You’ll login or finish your sign up process.
- Once your done it’ll say “Congrats, you’ve activated Return Shipping on Us.”
- From there if you have to return something make sure you save Scans, screenshots or photos of your purchase via PayPal AND the return shipping to make sure you can get your refund.
* This is an exclusive offer offered to eligible PayPal account owners. With this service you are eligible to receive up to 12 refunds per calendar year (between January 1st and December 31st), and may receive refunds of up to $30 USD per claim. PayPal reserves the right to cancel or modify part of or this entire Offer at any time without notice, for any reason in their sole discretion.