Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Kraft Heinz is recalling approximately 5,760 cases of Capri Sun, namely the Wild Cherry Flavored beverage, due to the possibility of the drinks being contaminated with cleaning solution. You will be eligible for reimbursement if you have purchased the above mentioned flavor, with the “Best When Used By” date on the cases being June 25, 2023. DO NOT CONSUME and return it to the store where you purchased it ASAP.
How to get your reimbursement:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Check that you have the product that is being recalled. The flavor is Wild Cherry Flavored Juice and the “Best When Used By” date on the cases is June 25, 2023.
- Return to the store you purchased it from to be reimbursed.
- You can also contact Kraft Heinz from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, at 1-800-280-8252 for any further assistance.
* US only. Valid on an eligible product only. Full terms and conditions apply.