Enjoy a fun time out for the family with these great holiday craft events in-stores at Michaels! Sign up is not required, but early attendance means you will score the freebies while supplies are available. Please note that some kits may require purchase.
What to look forward to:
- Sunday Makebreak November 14th from 2-4 pm: Make a Merry & Bright holiday sign.
- Maker Fest Wreath Decorating November 20th from 1-3 pm: Make your own wreath with the purchase of a wreath base.
- Take & Make November 20th – All Day (while supplies last): Enjoy this free Yarn Wreath Ornament Craft, while supplies are available.
- Sunday Makebreak November 21st from 2-4 pm: Learn to make your own advent calendar.
- Demo Gingerbread Ornaments December 4th from 3-5 pm: Learn how to make gingerbread ornaments for your tree.
- Take & Make December 4th – All Day (while supplies last): Grab a free bag of supplies to make your own gingerbread card.
- Sunday Makebreak December 5th from 2-4 pm: Make a watercolour holiday card.
- Demo Paint by Numbers December 11th from 3-5 pm: Learn about the store’s Paint by Numbers kits.
- Sunday Makebreak December 12th from 2-4 pm: Make UV resin ring jewelry.
- Take & Make December 18th – All Day (while supplies last): Grab a free bag of supplies to make your own pony bead ornaments!
How to participate:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Head to your local Michaels on the aforementioned dates and times.
- The kits will be found at the register and you are welcome to ask a team member if you need any help. Enjoy!
* Participating US locations only. Some purchases required. Free kits available while supplies last. Full terms and conditions apply.