Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Head to your nearest Home Depot for family time out on Saturday, February 1st. The kids will love being creative and interactive with our children as they build and decorate their own Heart String for Valentine’s Day. Plus, they will get a free certificate of achievement, workshop apron, and commemorative pin!
Children must be accompanied by a parent or adult at all times.
How to register:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Enter your zip and select your closest store.
- Scroll to find the Heart String Event and click “Register.”
- Enter your name and email address. Add extra participants if applicable.
- Hit “Complete Registration.”
- Attend Saturday, February 1st from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and enjoy!
* US only. At participating Home Depot Stores 2/1/20. Registration required.