Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Tide is offering free laundry and dry cleaning services to first responders, healthcare workers and their immediate families to literally help lessen the load! The offer is available at least through May 9th.
Please note: The locations map was not working as of writing this post, but the offer is available in many major cities. Also note that there is a maximum capacity per day so you may be turned away, and if that’s the case you can return the following day. Best to arrive early!
How to receive this free service:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Head to a participating location with valid proof of employment such as photo identification from the Front Line Responders’ place of employment (e.g. Police Officer ID not the Police Officer’s driver’s license) or an image (e.g. picture of the Front Line Responders Photo ID on a phone) of the ID.
- Please separate your laundry and dry cleaning before heading to your local store.
- Bring your clothes in a bag, even a standard trash bag, with a limit of 4 bags (13 gallons) per household per week. You may put your name, phone number, and email in the bag.
- Turnaround is 2 days!
* At participating US locations in select cities only, with many major cities included. Valid through 5/9/20, with possibility of extension. Limit 13 gallons per household per week. Excludes COVID-19 exposed clothing (e.g. worn while directly treating patients), leathers, wedding dresses, alterations, and select household items.