The New York City Department of Education is doing their part to help everyday people through the current crisis by offering three free meals daily for any New Yorker, made available at more than 400 Meal Hubs across the city. There are vegetarian and halaal options at some locations, all adults and children can pick up three meals at one time, and no one will be turned away. There is also no registration or ID required.
How to get free meals:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Find a hub near you, and see breakfast and lunch options here.
- Meals hubs will operate for children and families from 7:30 am to 11:30 am, and for adults from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- All three meals a day may be picked up at the same time.
* NYC only. Available Mondays through Fridays from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm. No dining space is available, so meals must be eaten off premises. Parents and guardians may pick up meals for their children. Ends 4/30/20.