Airbnb has partnered with hosts to be able to offer free accommodation to healthcare providers, relief workers, and first responders while they tackle COVID-19 and safely distance themselves from their loved ones. Airbnb will work hard to ensure clean and convenient housing for 100,000 dedicated service people.
How to request free accommodation:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Scroll all the way down to where it says “Are you a first responder?”
- Hit “Get In Touch”.
- Add your country and phone number and hit “Continue”. You can also proceed with email, Facebook, Google or Apple if you are registered.
- You will receive a call with a code that you enter to proceed.
- Set up your account and provide your information, verification/ ID and your current living needs.
- Airbnb will be in contact to help set you up.
* For healthcare professionals and first responders only. Limited time offer.