The National Restaurant Association and Restaurant Employee Relief Fund are working together to help those in the industry who have experienced a decrease in wages or loss of employment due to the COVID-19 crisis. You can apply for a $500 grant to help with medical bills, groceries, rent, car payments, child care, student loans and more.
Please note: you must meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, as reviewed and verified by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). Registration re-opens today, Thursday, April 9th at 12 noon Eastern Daylight Time. Only 20,000 new registrations will be accepted.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Applications will open today, Thursday, April 9th at 12 noon Eastern Daylight Time.
- Fill out an application with your personal details, employment details and more.
- You may be contacted to receive a grant based on several criteria. Best of luck.
* US only. Ages of majority to apply. Full terms and conditions apply. Limited time offer.