Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Congress has passed a third Stimulus Bill to help those affected by the pandemic and to help boost the economy! Eligible Americans can expect a direct cash deposit as early as this weekend. If you are eligible, you can expect $1,400 per adult and $1,400 per child depending on your income or household income. Also if you are filing taxes, your unemployment income is tax-free for up to $10,200 in 2020.
How to receive your free money:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- You can expect the money if you make $75,000 or less as an individual or less than $150,000 a year as a couple/household, plus $1,400 per dependent child. A family of four (2 adults 2 kids) can expect around $5,600. Your Income is based on your 2019 or 2020 tax returns (whichever you did last).
- The IRS will send you a direct deposit to your bank account that you have on file with the IRS for your tax payments or refunds.
- Money should be paid in as early as this weekend, but you can also expect it to take a couple of weeks.
- Follow our site for more important updates like these and other ways to save money and earn great freebies!
* US only. Full terms and conditions apply.