Sears has some great freebies going on right now! Get a tons of tools for free after cashback at Sears. Also, you need to be a Shop Your Way member to use the cashback so don’t forget to sign up if you haven’t yet. Check this sweet deal out!
Note: Points issued in 2 equal monthly installments of $25 each and valid for 30 days of issuance.
How to get freebate:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Make sure you are a Shop Your Way member and you are registered/logged in.
- Buy any of the tools listed for $50.00. Make sure it says “Get $50.50 CASHBACK in points” on the product page and add it to cart, then checkout with free shipping or do in-store pick up if shipping isn’t free in your area.
- When buying DO NOT use points to purchase and choose store pickup to get it 100% free or you can get free shipping on orders over $49. Also, be sure to read the fine print about the points, usually they expire fast.
* Purchase required. Shop Your Way membership required. Members get $50 CASHBACK in points total in 2 installments when you spend $50 or more on qualifying purchases at Sears.com. First installment points awarded 48 hours after transaction and valid for 14 days. Second installment points awarded on 9/30/18 and are valid for 14 days. Maximum $50 in points total per Member. Exclusions apply. Initial $25 in points awarded to member account 48 hours after purchase and are valid for 14 days. 2nd installment of $25 in points will then be awarded to the Members accounts on 9/30/18 and are valid for 14 days. Excludes major Home Appliances, Mattresses, Auto and Lands’ End. Offer valid 9/16/2018 – 9/22/2018. Maximum $50 CASHBACK in points per Member. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.