Target’s Bullseye Insider Review Program is a virtuous feedback loop that will give you chances at free prizes, product testing opportunities, cool events and more. In exchange, Target needs to stay in touch with your wants and needs so you’ll give them help by giving feedback and taking surveys. Keep the loop going, and you keep your chances of free products and giveaways going. Join below and get on the list!
They also have an invite-only Hey! Bullseye program which has an ongoing amount of free products you can review and it’s one of the holy grail “free product in exchange for reviews” programs out there in the USA. But, you can only get invited for leaving reviews on Target, more info here.
This is where the Bullseye Insiders portal is (you can create accounts) and this is where the Hey! Bullseye portal is (you can’t create accounts).
-John ‘Samples’ Clark
How to join the Bullseye Insiders review program:
- Visit this External Website.
- Hit “NOT A MEMBER? JOIN NOW!” and take the 10 minute survey about yourself & habits to see if you qualify.
- Then create your account with a password if you qualify.
- Once you are done take another survey and activate your account by clicking an emailed link they send to your email.
- Finally, start taking surveys to get your account ready for even more invites. And keep an eye on your email for product testing invites and surveys!
How to get invited to Hey! Bullseye:
- Read about the program if you want more information. Then maybe go back to any past purchases on Target.com and leave high quality reviews with photos, that’s about all you can do to get invited unfortunately! Keep buying and reviewing on Target regularly and maybe an invite will come your way. If we ever get one we’ll be sure to share it but don’t get your hopes up.
* US Only. Applying does not guarantee free products, this is a review panel so you get invited at Target’s leisure once you join. The Hey! Bullseye program is invite only.