Beautify your garden and prevent the spread of noxious weeds with a free packet of Bee-U-Tify seeds from Washington State Noxious Weed Control Board. The packet contains a mix of primarily native species, both biennial and perennial, and you can get seed packets specifically for eastern or western regions.
How to request your free seeds:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Scroll down and click on the image where it says “Request a free Bee-U-Tify seed packet” or go here.
- Note if you are in Eastern Washington or Western Washington.
- Enter your name, contact information and address.
- Hit “Submit” to request your free pack while supplies last!
* Washington State only. Limit 1 request per address, while supplies last.