Here is a new quiz for a free NeilMed Sinus Rinse Bottle or NasaFlo Neti Pot. These have all come in the past for myself and others, definately try it if you haven’t. It’s also a great product in general for those with nose/throat/sinus issues. The answers for the quiz are included at the bottom if you need a cheat sheet.
How to get free NeilMed products:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Hit “Click to continue” twice to see the quiz.
- Select p1886b in the drop-down box, enter your name + email and then you’ll see a bunch of slides, read them all.
- Once you are done with the slides, you will take a quiz on them after you enter your shipping information. You must get 18 out of 20 of the questions correct, see cheat sheet below or just keep trying.
- Once you pass the quiz, just wait and enjoy this great freebie when it ships.
* USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, UK, Ireland, Poland, Greece, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Taiwan. Must take quiz. Limit one set per household. While supplies last. Please allow up to 10 weeks or more for delivery & processing. Samples may or may not come depending on if the company can fulfill the samples or any reason up to their discretion at all.
Question #1: What time of year is worst for nasal allergies?
Question #2: Which of the following can be shown to directly worsen chronic sinus congestion?
Question #3: Sinusitis, inflammation of the lining of sinuses, and Rhinitis, inflammation of the lining of nasal passages, may develop due to
Answer: Allergic reactions
Question #4: Which of the following are NOT symptoms of chronic or acute sinusitis?
Question #5: How many pairs of craniofacial (head and face) sinus cavities are there?
Question #6: There are four sinus cavities that are located in the head and face: the Frontal, Ethmoid, Sphenoid, and ____________ Sinuses. Which of the following correctly fills in the blank?
Question #7: NeilMed Sinus Rinse is considered as the potential first line of treatment for the symptomatic relief of
Answer: Acute and chronic nasal and sinus conditions
Question #8: Symptoms of sinusitis include:
Answer: All of the above
Question #9: NeilMed Sinus Rinse mixture packets contain the following preservative(s):
Question #10: Large volume saline irrigation is defined as instillationof saline as which of the following quantities per nostril or nasal passage?
Answer: Options 2 and 3
Question #11: The best improvement of sinonasal excess mucus symptom was shown with
Answer: Combination of Nasal corticosteroid sprays and large volume saline irrigation using NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit
Question #12: By which manner does the NeilMed NasaFlo NetiPot function?
Answer: Gravity flow method
Question #13: How does the NeilMed Sinus Rinse squeeze bottle function?
Answer: Positive pressure by gently squeezing the soft bottle
Question #14: The NeilMed SinuGator pulsatile irrigator works by
Answer: Pressing the switch and creating battery powered pulsating pumping of saline from the reservoir
Question #15: What kind of water source is safe to use for nasal saline irrigation ?
Answer: Previously boiled and cooled down water
Question #16: Which of the following water choice(s) are generally considered as safe or good to use for nasal irrigation?
Answer: All of the above
Question #17: Large volume, low pressure (LVLP) saline nasal irrigation is considered the
Answer: First line of treatment for rhinitis and sinusitis
Question #18: Large volume and low pressure nasal irrigation devices can be a part of daily hygiene just like brushing your teeth, washing your hands, or showering.
Question #19: A recent study on saline nasal irrigations with corticosteroid therapy resulted in
Answer: Significantly improved nasal symptoms than corticosteroid sprays alone
Question #20: Nasal irrigation through NeilMed Sinus Rinse or NasaFlo NetiPot is safe for pregnant women.