Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Experian Boost is a free service from the Experian credit bureau. It helps to possibly increase your FICO Score by getting credit for your everyday bills like Netflix, phone bills, utilities and more, and is a great way to help clean up your credit. Rest assured that checking your own credit will not hurt your credit scores. What is also great is that Experian Boost is not a subscription service and you will not need to cancel.
Also note that the service is completely free, and may boost your score by as much as 12 points. However, some users may not see improved scores or approval odds.
How to increase your credit score:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Start your boost” and create an account by entering your mailing information, email address, and choosing a password.
- You will need to confirm your identity by completing a few authentication questions.
- You will also need to set up a security question and a 4-digit PIN number.
- Next, add the bank or credit card account you use to pay bills so that Experian can scan your bills, which may take a few minutes.
- You may get a free credit score boost!
* US only. Full terms and conditions apply. Image for representative purposes only. Yo! Free Samples is not offering any product or freebie, this is information about an offer from an external website.