Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Through December 31st, 2024, Home and Business Protection Program of Chicago is offering great rebates on security products including eligible outdoor security cameras, one year of cloud storage for video footage, outside motion sensor lights, vehicle GPS trackers, and subscription expenses! This offer is only valid for Chicago residents as well as Chicago-based businesses, religious, or non-profit organizations; and you simply need to submit an image of proof to get the rebate when you complete the application.
Here’s a look at reimbursement:
- Up to $225 per camera (cost of camera and tax only) for a maximum of 2 cameras, or a total $450 reimbursement
- One year of subscription costs for cloud-based video storage systems for a maximum of $150 per annual subscription
- Up to $100 per light (cost of light and tax only) for a maximum of 2 lights, or a total $200 reimbursement
- Up to $50 per vehicle GPS tracking device (cost device and tax only) for a maximum of 2 devices, or a total $100 reimbursement
- One year of subscription costs for GPS tracking applications as required for use by the vehicle GPS tracking device manufacturer up to $120.
How to get your rebate:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Complete the form with your name, contact information and address.
- Include date of purchase, application type, product information and more.
- Also submit proof setup by uploading an image.
- Submit your rebate form to be reimbursed for your security products, while the offer is valid!
* Chicago only. Ends 12/1/24. Full terms and conditions apply.