Reolink has started an initiative to help families stay in touch with their elderly relatives during quarantine, and to help retirement communities, child care centers and other non-profits. You can apply for free Reolink Internet Cameras to help stay connected.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Apply Now”
- Note if you are a non-profit contact person or the family of an older adult living alone.
- Provide your name, email and country.
- Provide ID of some form like an official website/ Facebook page or the Medicare card photo of the elderly relative.
- Note how you will use the camera.
- Agree to the terms and hit “Submit”.
- You will be contacted if you are eligible to proceed with receiving your free Reolink Internet Camera!
* US only. Limited time offer. Terms and conditions apply.