Oculus is offering a free Oculus Quest 2 Silicone Cover to Quest 2 headset and Quest 2 Fit Pack owners due to their voluntary recall on their removable foam facial interface, in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). While there is no cause for alarm, Oculus is doing so in response to a very small percentage of users who experienced skin irritation from the foam.
Please note: You must have a registered Oculus Quest 2 device to qualify for the free cover.
How to get your free silicone cover:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Scroll down and select “Go to my devices”, then login.
- Hit “Request Silicone Cover”.
- Submit your request with your shipping information to get your free silicone cover, while supplies last!
* US only. Registered users only. Limit 1 per person/ device. Limited time offer. Full terms and conditions apply.