Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
SafeLink Wireless is a government benefit program and LifeLine supported service that offers eligible customers a free service while continuing to use your current phone or the option to apply to receive a free smartphone, free of charge plus free service.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your zip code and hit “Start”.
- Add your personal details including name, SSN, date of birth and contact information.
- Determine your eligibility for this program by providing income bracket and more. You may need to provide documentation as proof.
- Next, complete device information noting if you would like a free service on your current phone or if you need to apply for a phone.
- Review and submit your application. Good luck!
* US only. For eligible persons only. LifeLine service is non-transferable and limited to one per household. Documentation of income or program participation may be required for enrollment. SafeLink Keep Your Own Smartphone plan requires a compatible or unlocked Smartphone. Most GSM Smartphones are compatible. Offers vary by State and may not be available in all service areas. SafeLink Keep Your Own Smartphone and services are subject to full terms and conditions. Image for representative purposes only.