There are many things affecting Americans at the moment which are partially solved by studying and working from home – but this can be tricky for families without good, affordable internet. In a bid to help, Comcast is offering free wifi for 60 days to eligible low income families (usually $9.95/ month).
Please note: You will need to be eligible for public assistance programs such as the National School Lunch Program, Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, and others to qualify for this free offer from Comcast, but thankfully there are dedicated customer care agents to help you apply.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Apply Now”.
- Enter your name, contact information and address and hit “Next”.
- Provide additional details including social security number, if you have a child attending school and more.
- You may have to submit certain documents to complete your application.
- If approved, you will receive a Welcome Kit and internet equipment in 7-10 business days.
- Remember, you can also video chat with customer service agents in American Sign Language or phone 1-855-846-8376 (English) or 1-855-765-6995 (Spanish) to be assisted with your application. Good luck!
* For eligible US citizens only. Limited time offer. Full terms and conditions apply.