Apply to the GoodNature Program and you may be eligible to get up to $1,750 a month in compensation for donating your stool. It’s also good to know that your participation may help lead to future developments in medicine.
GoodNature’s basic requirements is that you are a healthy adult who is 18 to 50 years old and has regular bowel movements, are of a normal weight, don’t smoke, and have no history of gastrointestinal disease among other basic health requirements.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Are You Eligible?”
- Enter your date of birth, gender, height and weight, and waist size.
- Answer a few more health questions including if you are a smoker, if you average more than 2 bowel movements a day, if you have any chronic or acute medical conditions, if you have ever had certain conditions like IBS or Chrohn’s disease, if you have ever received a transplant, if you have travelled outside of the US or Canada in the last 3 years and more.
- You may be eligible and be prompted to share your personal details including contact information to move forward with your application.
* US only. Limited time offer.