Aeroflow Urology has a range of pediatric diaper products designed especially for children who experience incontinence due to a diagnosis such as autism, down syndrome, developmental delay, spina bifida, overactive bladder, epilepsy and others. Children over the age of 3 or 4, depending on your state plan, may qualify for these products at no cost through Medicaid. Discover your eligibility now.
How to check your eligibility:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your contact information to begin.
- Provide your insurance and doctor’s information to find out your incontinence supply coverage.
- You will be contacted once your eligibility is verified and may have your supplies shipped straight to your door at no cost.
* US only. Full terms and conditions apply.