Nordisk Patient Assistance Program is helping those who may have lost their health insurance coverage due to COVID-19 with a free 90-day supply of insulin, or may offer help to reduce the cost of your insulin depending on your situation. You may be eligible if you are a US citizen or legal resident, your total household income is at or below 400% of the federal poverty level (FPL), you have no insurance, and other qualifying factors.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Note that you do not have insurance for prescription drugs, hit “See If You Qualify” and check your eligibility carefully.
- Download the application form once you are satisfied you are eligible.
- Gather your proof of income which can be any of the following: pay check stubs, tax return, social security income, pension and other official statements.
- Take your completed application form and proof of income to your healthcare provider so they can complete the section of the application that is for healthcare practitioners, to sign and date the application, and to fax it.
- Fax the completed application and proof of income to 1-866-441-4190, or mail them to Novo Nordisk Inc., PO Box 370, Somerville, NJ 08876. Faxes must be sent from your health care provider’s office.
- Allow up to 10 business days for processing and all the best!
* For eligible US citizens only. Limited time offer.