MTA had previously partnered with the New York State Department of Health and SOMOS, Northwell Health, and Westchester Medical Center to launch pop-up vaccine stops, and have now extended that through Saturday, June 5th, at Grand Central and Penn Station.
Head over to either of these stations – no appointment needed – to receive a free single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine AND either a free 7 day Unlimited MetroCard or two one-way Commuter Rail Tickets!
How to get your freebies:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Head to Penn Station: LIRR, 34th Street Corridor, closest to entrance at 34th St and 7th Ave OR Grand Central Terminal: Metro-North Terminal, inside Vanderbilt Hall.
- Check in with the team on site and show your ID (this may include a government-issued ID, like an IDNYC, driver’s license, passport, Permanent resident card, Certificate of Naturalization).
- Get vaccinated then wait 15 minutes for observation.
- Pick up your CDC vaccination card, free MetroCard or train ticket – no second dose needed!
* Ages 18 and older. Penn Station (3 pm to 8 pm daily) and Grand Central ( 8 am to 1 pm daily) only. Through June 5th, 2021. Full terms and conditions apply.