Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Crohn’s & Colitis are offering free restroom request cards for patients dealing with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, to help you discreetly ask for access to restricted bathrooms when you are experiencing symptoms.
How to request your free card:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Scroll down and select if you have Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis.
- Answer a few basic questions about your condition.
- Enter your name, date of birth, gender, contact details and address.
- Check if you would like a digital or printed card or both (digital requires Apple Wallet or Google Pay) and note if you would like your name to appear on the card.
- Agree to the terms and hit “Submit” to send your request for a free card.
* US only. Limit 1 request per person, while supplies last.