Illinois residents can help keep safe by requesting a free face mask from the DuPage Health Coalition, which is currently running a Community Face Mask Project.
Please note: This project is predominately meant for those who cannot afford face masks.
How to request your free mask:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Start”.
- Confirm that you are requesting a face mask due to limited finances.
- Note how many in your household require a face mask (up to 6) and provide each members date of birth and name.
- Enter your mailing address and contact details.
- Submit your form to request your free masks while supplies last.
* Illinois only. Limit 1 request per household (of up to 6 people). Limited time offer, while supplies last.