Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Walgreens is offering free, contactless COVID-19 testing for patients age 3 and up (with parental/ guardian supervision for under 18s) at select locations. Book your appointment now by completing a simple questionnaire and choosing your nearest available location and date/ time.
How to get the free test:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.\
- Scroll to choose your location, date and time. Agree to the terms.
- Complete the questionnaire which will include your name, contact information, date of birth, gender, address and more.
- Confirm date and time.
- Go to the testing location and remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up.
- Show your confirmation email, a valid state ID or driver’s license, and insurance card or voucher.
- Perform the nasal swab yourself under the direction of a pharmacy team member. Patients ages 3-18 will need a parent or legal guardian while they self-administer the COVID-19 test.
- Get your results and keep well.
* Select US only. Limited time offer. Ages 3 and up with parental supervision where needed. Full terms and conditions apply. Image for representative purposes only.