Richmond University Medical Center is helping cancer patients, their loved ones, and anyone who might be affected by cancer by offering these free Cancer Awareness Pins as part of their Cancer Awareness Campaign. The pins show your support, and are a great way of starting important conversations such as prevention, early detection and more.
How to get your free pins:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your name, contact information and address.
- Specify which pins you would like (Breast, Cervical/ Ovarian, Colon, Childhood, Leukaemia, Lymphoma, Lung, Melanoma, or Prostate). You can also choose to get pins for all cancers.
- Submit your request to get you pins while supplies last.
* US only. While supplies last.