Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Walgreens is now offering flu shots for anyone aged 3 years and older at most of their stores nationwide, thus helping to reduce the spread of these preventable illnesses. And as an extra incentive, MyWalgreens Members get $5 Walgreens Cash free just for getting your vaccine at your local Walgreens now through December, with the incentive being $10 Walgreens Cash during the month of September! Schedule an appointment now (seems walk-ins are welcome too, check ahead first) to get your vaccine and your free Walgreens Cash.
How to get the vaccine & credit:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Scroll to choose your location, date and time. Agree to the terms.
- Complete the questionnaire which will include your name, contact information, date of birth, gender, address and more.
- Confirm date and time.
- Arrive for your appointment wearing loose-fitting clothing, and remember your insurance information.
- Get your vaccine/ flu shot and receive $5 Walgreens Cash. Keep well!
* Participating US locations only. Valid August 2022 thru December 2022. Ages 3 and up with parental consent/ supervision where needed. Offer not valid in AR, NJ and NY. For minors under age 13, a parent or legal guardian must complete registration and must be present at appointments for all minors. Minors under 16 are not eligible for the Walgreens Cash rewards; however, parents or guardians of eligible adolescents who get the vaccine are eligible to redeem Walgreen Cash rewards on behalf of their minors. Customers need to be a myWalgreens member at the time of the vaccine transaction in order to earn Walgreens Cash rewards. Full terms and conditions apply.