Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
For a limited time only, grab your Burt’s Bees Kids Toothpaste for free and make an extra $1.02 back at CVS using this online or in-store deal! This natural, fluoride-free toothpaste in a fun bubblegum flavor can be yours for a steal. Just follow the steps below to claim this freebie.
How to score your free toothpaste:
- Click on Get This Offer (External Website) to visit the CVS site add two Burt’s Bees Kids toothpaste to your cart. Each toothpaste costs $4.49.
- Create a CVS account if you don’t already have one, and clip the $5/2 Burt’s Bees digital coupon available to your account.
- Use this $5/2 digital coupon at checkout online or in-store and pay $3.98 after the coupon.
- You’ll receive $5 in ExtraBucks rewards since you’re purchasing two tubes.
- If you are shopping online, select Pickup to get your products from your nearest CVS store.
- After calculating the $5 reward, you’ll actually make a profit of $1.02. Yes, they are paying you to take the toothpaste and it feels like legal stealing a little doesn’t it?
* US only. Offer valid through September 9, 2023. Store sales and promotions can vary by region so check your local ad to confirm that this deal is available in your area. While supplies last. Account required to access digital coupon and ExtraBucks rewards.