Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Yo, Fire TV Owners! Here’s your chance to score some free $3-5 Amazon Prime Video credits just for watching an advertisement ad or buying some snacks or other activites! Pretty neat, right? You can use these credits to watch your favorite movies or TV shows. Hurry up, it’s available for a limited time!
Note: These started to show up more heavily 10/21/23 – these have always been around but a lot more selective. It seems to be much more widespread of now but this will likely end after holidays is my guess.
Here’s how to see if you have this offer:
- Fire up your Fire TV or Fire Stick and go to the homepage on your Fire TV or Fire Stick
- Look around your Featured and ‘Continue Watching’ area. You should find an ad for a big brand like Honda, P&G products, Kia, Frito Lay or other products – keep an eye out! The ad can be right in the featured area or if you scroll down a bit too. Just watch for the text offering to get a credit like pictured above.
- Note: Sometimes there are other activities you can get credits for beyond watching ads too! I have seen buying a rental / buying a movie and buying snacks as a way to get credits on Fire TV as well.
- Another way to see these offers is to let your TV go to a screen saver and sometimes you’ll see extra offers appear.
- Watch the ad or complete the activity as advertised and voila! You should receive your free credits shortly after.
* US only. Fire Stick or Fire TV device required. Offer availability may vary and change at any time. Please ensure to check for successful credit application.